Dear Students,

Thank you very much for your interest in Mustafa Kemal University.

Mustafa Kemal University accepts overseas students from diverse backgrounds and prepares them for an active role in the global society of the future. You can either apply to undergraduate or graduate programs in order to obtain a diploma/degree or exchange programs (Erasmus or via bilateral agreement) in order to study at MKU for one or two academic semesters. If there is no Erasmus or bilateral agreement between your university and MKU you still have a good chance to come to MKU.In order to study as an exchange student at MKU within the framework of the protocol on educational and scientific cooperation signed between your home university and MKU, firstly you have to be nominated as an exchange student by your university via email.

Please submit the required documents to until the deadline for applications.

31 August for students applying for the fall semester

31 December  for students applying for the spring semester


Turkey is a non-EU country, so everyone of incoming Erasmus students DO NEED A STUDENT VISA! When you have filled in and sent us all the necessary documents for admission you will hopefully be accepted and a Letter of Acceptance will be sent to you by the International Office of Mustafa Kemal University. You will for sure need this Letter of Acceptance for the visa procedure and also for your Home Institution.

Please DO NOT FORGET to apply for a Turkish visa (student visa) before you will come to Turkey. All you have to do is to visit the nearest competent Turkish Consulate in your country with the necessary documents the Consulate will require (for the nearest Turkish Consulate please visit the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Turkey Please note that you can apply for student visa only if you have received all necessary documents from our side. 

All the incoming international students who will study at least one term in Turkey have to get a residence permit from the police station in two weeks time upon their arrival, so you need to apply for the RESIDENCE PERMIT at the Immigration Office of Turkey in Hatay ( (to get a residence permit, you will need 5 passport size photos, a document to be given by the International Office and your passport.


Please contact with International Relations Office